Ice-skating at Terminal 21 Pattaya is now officially open just in time for Christmas and is offering a special promotion from now until January 3rd, 2022.
The Pattaya News’s “little boss” Anthony (the son of one of the owners) was invited to enjoy ice-skating at Terminal 21 Pattaya on the Ground – Paris floor today (December 11th). The TPN team went along to get details on the new rink (which is a mini rink and not a full-sized one) and the promotions available.
TERMINAL21 ON ICE DE PARIS is now offering a special promotion for you. Every mall bill at or over 1,000 baht you will get to play at the rink for free that day (see conditions below) from now until January 3rd, 2022. The rink is THE place in Pattaya for ice-skating under the Paris theme.
- Bills can be summed up to 1,000 baht to get free play (on the same day only) for one person / 20 minutes).
- For people aged under 10 or those aged more than 60 or who have personal health issues, they must have caretakers all time.
- Every person must wear safety equipment.
- Only 15 people can play during each 20-minute round on an orderly schedule. No advance bookings accepted, first come, first serve.
- Everyone must pay 150 baht for borrowing skate shoes and returning them back after skating.
*Conditions can be changed without prior notice.
For more details, please see Terminal 21.